Offering the following classes: This is an approximate level time involved with steady progression of skills practice and regular attendance.
- Basic Obedience – 8 weeks
- Intermediate Group Obedience – 8 weeks (start date to be determined)
- Basic Obedience for Agility – 4 weeks
- Beginner 1 Agility – 12 weeks or to 3 months
- Beginner 2 Agility – 12 weeks or to 6 months
- Intermediate Agility – 6 -12 months
- Advanced Agility – 12+ months (practice is either for fun or to keep tuned up for competition level).
Obedience: Mondays: 10:30am-12pm, 1:30-7:30pm, a few other weekly times, Saturdays: 1:30-5:30pm – consecutive after 1:30pm
Agility Beginner: Variable AM/PM times on Tues, Wed. Thurs. Fri, Only Sat. 1:30-5:30pm — email for times – slbernhart @gmail.com
Agility Intermediate/Advanced: Tues.4-7:30pm, Wed. 10-12pm- Thurs. 4-7:30, Fri. 4-7:30pm, Saturday 9-12pm
- $140.-first 2 months. for 8-Agility classes -Beginners or Re-starting
- $70. per month for on-going students
- $140. / Basic Obedience 8 weeks–8 consecutive classes private half hour one-on-one. Group classes, up to 6 dogs per class, are for dogs that have passed Basic,
- $120. / Group Classes 1 hour for 8 classes- 8 weeks
“One” Agility class can be cancelled and possibly re-scheduled during that month -no carryovers. Beside the time being “empty”, remember it takes time for agility setup and each class is setup to individual level. All fees are prepaid the first week of the month. Cancel out of agility training is only acceptable before the new month starts as your time has been scheduled in –no exceptions. If you drop out a month, you will probably lose the time slot–time is tight when there are only private classes.
Obedience -no cancellations. When an obedience class is missed, that time is paid for. Your next dog’s session is where you left off. Please schedule and pay for additional sessions then or you will not be scheduled to finish.